Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Ancestors Lived Here

My Ancestors Lived Here
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

 Kudos for a good find, and thanks for pointing this out goto Randy Seaver of Genea-Musings!

Big Huge Labs has a bunch of stuff to do and try.  One of them is a Map Generator which allows you to specify places which it colors in, and sets up with some HTML code you can paste in your blog or other webpage.  It has US and World maps.  You check each country or state you want colored.  Easy!


My Ancestors Came From Here
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to do my map. Thanks for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I was intrigued when I saw Randy Seaver's post, and I had to try it for myself.

    ReplyDelete